Week 1 was a a power back into the pool. I was in the pool 340 minutes. I did a lot of running and using water weights.
I could of started back a little to hard.
Week 2 was a little less 230 minutes in the pool mostly because I could not do my deep water class on Saturday.
When running or walking only run to chest deep and turn around and head back. Going deeper you lose momentum. When you get back to shallow stand tall. People have a tendency to slouch when the water gets shallow. When walking move arms through the water also.
Tomorrow I start week four going to try doing some power sprints.
On to a new week.
Love the blog! So happy that you are getting back in the pool. It is motivating for anybody that just needs a starting point. Keep up the hard work and you will enjoy the results! Go Grandma!!
ReplyDelete